Ethics of the Moldavian Journal of the Physical Sciences
Responsibility of the Editorial Board:
- The Editorial Board members are responsible for making decisions on accepting or rejecting the submitted manuscripts. Criteria for publication are as follows: the scientific value and originality of submitted data; their conformity with the scope and thematic range of the journal. Manuscripts are accepted for consideration regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, ethical, religious and political beliefs, nationality, and other characteristics of the authors.
- The Editorial Board of the Moldavian Journal of the Physical Sciences considers only previously unpublished manuscripts containing results of an original research or detailed thematic review on the following directions: studies of macro-, micro-, and nano-scale materials; physical and chemical methods of their preparation; papers concerning original scientific research in physics and related fields, in particular, applications in electronics, technology, material engineering, and device physics.
- In the case of submitting a previously published manuscript (or sent for publication in any other journal), the Editorial Board reserves the right to reject the manuscript from being published in the Moldavian Journal of the Physical Sciences.
- The editors should not impose authors to cite papers published in Moldavian Journal of the Physical Sciences in order to artificially improve scientometric indicators of the journal.
- The Editorial Board ensures that submitted manuscripts will be subjected to a peer review by anonymous independent reviewers.
Responsibility of authors:
- Authors are responsible for the content of the manuscript, while confirming the use of purely original scientific data. In the case of submitting data borrowed from other researchers (or from an earlier publication of the same authors), a correct reference or citation should be made. If authors borrow or adopt content (illustrations, quotations, tables, etc.) from other sources, they should receive permission from the copyright holders for the use of this content. A copy of a written permission should be submitted together with the manuscript.
- Authors guarantee that the submitted manuscript has not been previously published in English or any other language of the world nor simultaneously submitted to another journal.
- Authors should format the manuscript in conformity with the Guidelines for Authors of the journal. Otherwise, the Editorial Board reserves the right to reject the manuscript from consideration for publication.
Responsibility of reviewers:
- Reviewers should present an objective expertise of the manuscript. In case of any conflict of interest (self-interest, personal animosity, financial or scientific conflicts, etc), the reviewers should immediately inform the Editorial Board about it.
- Reviewers are required to remain confidential and not to disclose information about/from the manuscript under review to an unauthorized person.